- 1 crownbroccoli
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ¼ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¾ lbsweet potato
-  almond meal/flour
-  arrowroot starch/powder
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F and position rack in the centre. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 crown broccoli ¾ lb sweet potato ¼ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Cut the sweet potatoes into 1-inch-thick wedges (about 8 to 10 wedges per potato). Separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into strips. Add both to a medium bowl.
- 4Drizzle vegetables with oil and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and toss until evenly coated. Spread out in an even layer on a prepared baking sheet.
1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Whisk the egg in a medium bowl.
- 6In a different medium bowl, mix together the almond meal, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine.
¾ cup almond meal/flour 2 tsp arrowroot starch/powder ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp paprika 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 7Cut the chicken into 2-inch strips.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 8Dip the chicken strips into the egg, then transfer to the dry mixture and turn to coat both sides. Shake off excess and place on the second prepared baking sheet.
- 9Place both trays in the oven and bake until the veggies are soft and the chicken is cooked through and golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Half way through the cooking time remove chicken from the oven and flip.
- 10Meanwhile, in small bowl prepare the dip by whisking together Dijon, maple syrup, salt, and cayenne.
1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 11Shave leaves off the parsley stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 12To serve, arrange chicken tenders, wedges and broccoli on a plate, sprinkle with parsley and serve with the maple mustard dip. Enjoy!