- 2 crownsbroccoli
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ½ lbsweet potatoes
-  almond meal/flour
-  arrowroot starch/powder
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F and position rack in the center. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 crowns broccoli 1 ½ lb sweet potatoes ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Cut the sweet potatoes into 1-inch-thick wedges (about 8 to 10 wedges per potato). Separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into strips. Add both to a medium bowl.
- 4Drizzle vegetables with oil and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Spread out in an even layer on two of the prepared baking sheets.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 5Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl.
- 6In a different medium bowl, mix together the almond meal, arrowroot powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine.
1 ½ cup almond meal/flour 4 tsp arrowroot starch/powder 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp paprika 2 tsp salt ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 7Cut the chicken into 2-inch strips.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 8Dip the chicken strips into the egg, then transfer to the dry mixture and turn to coat both sides. Shake off excess and place on the third prepared baking sheet.
- 9Place all trays in the oven and bake until the veggies are soft and the chicken is cooked through and golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Half way through the cooking time remove chicken from the oven and flip.
- 10Meanwhile, in small bowl prepare the dip by whisking together Dijon, maple syrup, salt, and cayenne.
2 tbsp Dijon mustard 3 tbsp pure maple syrup ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 11Shave leaves off the parsley stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 12To serve, place the chicken tenders on a plate, arrange wedges and broccoli on the side, sprinkle with parsley and serve with the maple mustard dip. Enjoy!