- 1 mediumcarrot
- 1 stickcelery
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 6 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ¼ cupfrozen corn
- ¼ cupfrozen peas
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 mediumred potato
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium red potato 1 medium carrot 1 stick celery
- 3Slice potato, using a mandoline or knife, into very thin rounds. Coat the bottom of a baking sheet pan with oil. Add potatoes in a single layer, and bake until tender; 15-20 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Meanwhile, peel, trim, and small dice the carrot. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 5Trim and discard ends of the celery; small dice and add to the bowl.
- 6Peel and small dice the onion. Add to the bowl.
½ medium yellow onion
- 7Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Once the saucepan is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add carrots, celery, onion, and spices to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, while you prep the chicken.
½ tsp thyme ½ tsp rosemary ½ tsp sage ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to the pan with the vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 10Add peas, corn, and flour, stirring to coat. Add broth and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened, 2-3 minutes.
¼ cup frozen peas ¼ cup frozen corn 1 ½ tbsp all-purpose flour 6 fl oz (¾ cup) chicken or vegetable broth 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 11Finely grate Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 12Carefully pour chicken and vegetable mixture into a small baking dish and use tongs to top with the sliced, par-baked, potatoes. Cover potatoes evenly with Parmesan.
- 13Place in the oven and bake for 6 minutes, then increase oven temperature to broil on high. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and potato topping is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest 1-2 minutes.
- 14To serve, divide pot pie between bowls. Enjoy!