- 2 mediumcarrots
- 2 stickscelery
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 12 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ cupfrozen corn
- ½ cupfrozen peas
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 2 mediumred potatoes
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium red potatoes 2 medium carrots 2 sticks celery
- 3Slice potatoes, using a mandoline or knife, into very thin rounds. Coat the bottom of a baking sheet pan with oil. Add potatoes in a single layer, and bake until tender; 15-20 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Meanwhile, peel, trim, and small dice the carrots. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 5Trim and discard ends of the celery; small dice and add to the bowl.
- 6Peel and small dice the onion. Add to the bowl.
1 medium yellow onion
- 7Heat a large pot over medium-high heat. Once the pot is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add carrots, celery, onion, and spices to the pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, while you prep the chicken.
1 tsp thyme 1 tsp rosemary 1 tsp sage ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to the pot with the vegetables. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, 6-9 minutes.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 10Add peas, corn, and flour, stirring to coat. Add broth and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened, 3-4 minutes.
½ cup frozen peas ½ cup frozen corn 3 tbsp all-purpose flour 12 fl oz (1 ½ cups) chicken or vegetable broth 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 11Finely grate Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 12Carefully pour chicken and vegetable mixture into a baking dish and use tongs to top with the sliced, par-baked, potatoes. Cover potatoes evenly with Parmesan.
- 13Place in the oven and bake for 7 minutes, then increase oven temperature to broil on high. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and potato topping is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest 1-2 minutes.
- 14To serve, divide pot pie between bowls. Enjoy!