- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½English cucumber
- ⅛ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ½ ozParmesan cheese
- 1red bell pepper
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 2Place flour and bread crumbs onto two separate plates. Season each plate with salt and pepper.
2 tbsp all-purpose flour ½ cup panko bread crumbs ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
- 4Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Dredge chicken fillets in flour, shake off excess, then dip into the bowl with the egg. Let the egg drip off, then dredge the chicken fillets in the bread crumbs, pressing to adhere. Set aside on a plate.
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Add chicken to the skillet; cook until it is cooked through and golden brown, 3-4 minutes per side. Once chicken is done, remove from skillet and place on a paper-towel lined plate.
- 8Meanwhile, in a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together mayonnaise, vinegar, oil, and oregano.
2 tbsp mayonnaise 2 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp oregano
- 9Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 head romaine lettuce 1 red bell pepper ½ English cucumber
- 10Chop or tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
- 11Small dice the bell pepper and add to the salad bowl.
- 12Trim the ends of the cucumber; halve lengthwise, then thinly slice into half-moons. Add cucumbers to the salad bowl.
- 13Halve the olives lengthwise and add to the salad bowl. Toss to combine the salad.
⅛ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 14Finely grate Parmesan.
½ oz Parmesan cheese
- 15To serve, divide the chicken and salad between plates. Top with grated Parmesan and enjoy!