- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1English cucumber
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 2red bell peppers
- 2 headsromaine lettuce
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2Place flour and bread crumbs onto two separate plates. Season each plate with salt and pepper.
¼ cup all-purpose flour 1 cup panko bread crumbs ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3In a small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- 4Dredge chicken fillets in flour, shake off excess, then dip into the bowl with the egg. Let the egg drip off, then dredge the chicken fillets in the bread crumbs, pressing to adhere. Set aside on a plate.
- 5Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add chicken to the skillet; cook until it is cooked through and golden brown, 3-4 minutes per side (working in batches if necessary). Once chicken is done, remove from skillet and place on a paper-towel lined plate.
- 7Meanwhile, in a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together mayonnaise, vinegar, oil, and oregano.
¼ cup mayonnaise ¼ cup red wine vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp oregano
- 8Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 heads romaine lettuce 2 red bell peppers 1 English cucumber
- 9Chop or tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
- 10Small dice the bell peppers and add to the salad bowl.
- 11Trim the ends of the cucumber; halve lengthwise, then thinly slice into half-moons. Add cucumbers to the salad bowl.
- 12Halve the olives lengthwise and add to the salad bowl. Toss to combine the salad.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 13Finely grate Parmesan.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 14To serve, divide the chicken and salad between plates. Top with grated Parmesan and enjoy!