- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- ½ cupbasmati rice
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ⅓ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- ⅔ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 4 capsportobello mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Using a strainer or colander, rinse rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a small saucepan. Add broth and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
½ cup basmati rice 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 3Once liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15-18 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, wash and dry mushrooms; remove stems and carefully scrape out gills, making sure not to damage the rim of the mushrooms. Place on a baking sheet and rub with oil; set aside.
4 caps portobello mushrooms 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 6Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
- 9Wash and dry the spinach. (Skip if it came pre-washed.) Add to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 10Finely grate Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 11Add Parmesan, yogurt, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine; remove from the heat. When the rice is done, add to skillet and stir to combine.
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12Fill mushroom caps with equal portions of the rice mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 13Meanwhile, grate mozzarella.
⅓ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 14Remove baking sheet from oven and top mushrooms with mozzarella. Bake for another 5 minutes, until cheese is golden and melted.
- 15To serve, divide mushrooms between plates. Enjoy!