- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby spinach
- 1 cupbasmati rice
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 4 clovesgarlic
- ⅔ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 4 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 ⅓ cupsplain Greek yogurt
- 8 capsportobello mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Using a strainer or colander, rinse rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a medium saucepan. Add broth and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
1 cup basmati rice 16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 3Once liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15-18 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, wash and dry mushrooms; remove stems and carefully scrape out gills, making sure not to damage the rim of the mushrooms. Place on a baking sheet and rub with oil; set aside.
8 caps portobello mushrooms 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Peel and mince garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 6Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 15-30 seconds.
- 9Wash and dry the spinach. (Skip if it came pre-washed.) Add to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
2 (5 oz) pkgs baby spinach
- 10Finely grate Parmesan.
4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 11Add Parmesan, yogurt, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir to combine; remove from the heat. When the rice is done, add to skillet and stir to combine.
1 ⅓ cups plain Greek yogurt ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12Fill mushroom caps with equal portions of the rice mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- 13Meanwhile, grate mozzarella.
⅔ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 14Remove baking sheet from oven and top mushrooms with mozzarella. Bake for another 5 minutes, until cheese is golden and melted.
- 15To serve, divide mushrooms between plates. Enjoy!