- 1 crownbroccoli
- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  garlic powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Wash the broccoli and cut into bite-sized florets; transfer to a large pot. Fill with just enough water to cover florets and add salt to season.
1 crown broccoli ½ tsp salt
- 3Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the broccoli is easily peirced with a fork, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 4Add yogurt, mayo, curry powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder to a medium mixing bowl.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt ¼ cup mayonnaise ¼ tsp curry powder ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 5Coarsely grate the cheddar, set aside.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 6When broccoli is done, drain well in a colander and add to a baking dish.
- 7Pour yogurt mixture over broccoli and top with cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 8While broccoli mixture cooks, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towel and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 11Carefully place the chicken breasts in the skillet; cook until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through (check doneness with a thermometer or cut into the chicken with a knife), 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 12To serve, divide broccoli and chicken between plates. Enjoy!