- 2 crownsbroccoli
- 1 (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
-  black pepper
-  curry powder
-  garlic powder
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Wash the broccoli and cut into bite-sized florets; transfer to a large pot. Fill with just enough water to cover florets and add salt to season.
2 crowns broccoli 1 tsp salt
- 3Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the broccoli is easily peirced with a fork, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 4Add yogurt, mayo, curry powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder to a medium mixing bowl.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt ½ cup mayonnaise ½ tsp curry powder ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper ½ tsp garlic powder
- 5Coarsely grate the cheddar, set aside.
1 (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 6When broccoli is done, drain well in a colander and add to a baking dish.
- 7Pour yogurt mixture over broccoli and top with cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 8While broccoli mixture cooks, heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towel and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 11Carefully place the chicken breasts in the skillet; cook until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through (check doneness with a thermometer or cut into the chicken with a knife), 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 12To serve, divide broccoli and chicken between plates. Enjoy!