- ½ medium headcauliflower
- ¼ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ¾ lblean ground beef
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  chili powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium head cauliflower ½ small bunch cilantro 1 lime ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ avocado
- 2Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Once the skillet is hot, add ground beef and spices. Cook, breaking apart with a spoon, until browned and crumbly, 3-4 minutes.
¾ lb lean ground beef 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp chili powder ½ tsp oregano ¼ tsp salt
- 4Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic. Once the beef is done cooking, add the garlic and stir to combine. Transfer to a medium bowl and loosely cover with foil.
1 clove garlic
- 5Peel and small dice onion.
½ medium yellow onion
- 6Return skillet to medium-high heat, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until it begins to soften, 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 7Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower head into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stem. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate the cauliflower.
- 8Add cauliflower and spices to the skillet with the onion. Continue to cook, stirring often, until cauliflower is lightly golden and cooked through, 5-7 minutes more.
½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Grate the cheese.
¼ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 10Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 11Cut half the lime into wedges, reserving the rest for the cauliflower rice.
- 12When the cauliflower rice is done, juice remaining lime into the skillet. Add cilantro and beef; gently stir to combine and continue to cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes more.
- 13Meanwhile, halve tomatoes. Halve and pit avocado; slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out with a spoon.
- 14To serve, divide cauliflower rice mixture between bowls or plates and top with grated cheese, tomatoes, and avocado. Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!