- 1 medium headcauliflower
- ½ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
-  chili powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head cauliflower 1 small bunch cilantro 2 limes 1 pint grape tomatoes 1 avocado
- 2Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Once the skillet is hot, add ground beef and spices. Cook, breaking apart with a spoon, until browned and crumbly, 4-5 minutes.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef 2 tsp cumin 2 tsp chili powder 1 tsp oregano ½ tsp salt
- 4Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic. Once the beef is done cooking, add the garlic and stir to combine. Transfer to a medium bowl and loosely cover with foil.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Peel and small dice onion.
1 medium yellow onion
- 6Return skillet to medium-high heat, add butter and swirl to coat the bottom. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until it begins to soften, 4-5 minutes.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 7Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower head into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stem. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate the cauliflower.
- 8Add cauliflower and spices to the skillet with the onion. Continue to cook, stirring often, until cauliflower is lightly golden and cooked through, 6-8 minutes more.
1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Grate the cheese.
½ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 10Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves.
- 11Cut one lime into wedges, reserving the other lime for the cauliflower rice.
- 12When the cauliflower rice is done, juice remaining lime into the skillet. Add cilantro and beef; gently stir to combine and continue to cook until heated through, 2 minutes more.
- 13Meanwhile, halve tomatoes. Halve and pit avocado; slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out with a spoon.
- 14To serve, divide cauliflower rice mixture between bowls or plates and top with grated cheese, tomatoes, and avocado. Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!