- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 mediumcarrot
- ½ medium headcauliflower
- 1 stickcelery
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 tbsptomato paste
- 2whole grain pitas
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
-  parsley flakes
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
½ medium head cauliflower 1 medium carrot 1 stick celery ½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 2Reserve ¼ cup of the chickpea liquid and place in a medium bowl, then drain and rinse the chickpeas.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Add half the chickpeas to the bowl with the bean liquid and mash well; stir in remaining chickpeas, leaving them whole.
- 4Add vinegar, Dijon, chili-garlic sauce, and tomato paste to the chickpea mixture; stir to combine. Set aside.
1 tbsp white wine vinegar 2 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 5To make the ranch dressing, combine mayonnaise and spices in a small bowl; whisk to combine. Add additional water (1 tsp at a time) as needed to reach a drizzling consistency.
3 tbsp mayonnaise ½ tsp dill ⅛ tsp parsley flakes ⅛ tsp garlic powder ⅛ tsp onion powder 1 pinch salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Remove leaves and thick stems from cauliflower; cut into bite-sized florets.
- 7Peel and small dice onion and carrot.
½ medium yellow onion
- 8Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 11Add cauliflower, onion, carrot, and garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes.
- 12Add chickpea mixture, salt, and pepper to the skillet and continue to cook until cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes. Taste the chickpea mixture and add more garlic-chili sauce (¼ tsp at a time) to reach desired spiciness.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper 1 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 13Small dice celery.
- 14Cut pita in half and carefully open the pita pockets.
2 whole grain pitas
- 15To serve, divide spinach, bean-cauliflower mixture, and celery between pita pockets. Top with ranch dressing and enjoy!