- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 2 stickscelery
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 tbsptomato paste
- 4whole grain pitas
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
-  parsley flakes
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
1 medium head cauliflower 2 medium carrots 2 sticks celery 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 2Reserve ½ cup of the chickpea liquid and place in a medium bowl, then drain and rinse the chickpeas.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Add half the chickpeas to the bowl with the bean liquid and mash well; stir in remaining chickpeas, leaving them whole.
- 4Add vinegar, Dijon, chili-garlic sauce, and tomato paste to the chickpea mixture; stir to combine. Set aside.
2 tbsp white wine vinegar 4 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 5To make the ranch dressing, combine mayonnaise and spices in a small bowl; whisk to combine. Add additional water (1 tsp at a time) as needed to reach a drizzling consistency.
⅓ cup mayonnaise 1 tsp dill ¼ tsp parsley flakes ¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp onion powder ⅛ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Remove leaves and thick stems from cauliflower; cut into bite-sized florets. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 7Peel and small dice onion and carrots; add to the bowl with the cauliflower.
1 medium yellow onion
- 8Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 11Add cauliflower, onion, carrot, and garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes.
- 12Add chickpea mixture, salt, and pepper to the skillet and continue to cook until cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes. Taste the chickpea mixture and add more garlic-chili sauce (½ tsp at a time) to reach desired spiciness.
1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper 2 tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 13Small dice celery.
- 14Cut pita in half and carefully open the pita pockets.
4 whole grain pitas
- 15To serve, divide spinach, bean-cauliflower mixture, and celery between pita pockets. Top with ranch dressing and enjoy!