- ¼ lbBrussels sprouts
- 2 stickscelery
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1Gala apple
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ medium headnapa cabbage
- ⅓ cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  rice vinegar
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine oils, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil 2 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp honey 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Place in a baking dish, pour half of the dressing over the chicken and turn to coat.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Place chicken in the oven and bake, flipping once, until golden brown and cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium head napa cabbage ¼ lb brussels sprouts 1 Gala apple 2 sticks celery ½ small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 6Halve the cabbage lengthwise, then cut out and discard the core; thinly slice crosswise and add to the large bowl with the remaining dressing.
- 7Trim ends and thinly slice Brussels sprouts. Medium dice celery. Add both to the bowl.
- 8Trim green onions and cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle; add to the bowl. Toss to combine the salad.
- 9Core and thinly slice apple.
- 10Roughly chop walnuts.
⅓ cup walnuts
- 11Thinly slice chicken into strips.
- 12To serve, divide salad between plates and top with apples, walnuts, and chicken. Enjoy!