- ½ lbBrussels sprouts
- 4 stickscelery
- 1 ½ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2Gala apples
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 medium headnapa cabbage
- ⅔ cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  rice vinegar
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine oils, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil ¼ cup rice vinegar 2 tbsp honey 2 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 3Holding a knife parallel to the cutting board, cut the chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Place in a baking dish, pour half of the dressing over the chicken and turn to coat.
1 ½ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Place chicken in the oven and bake, flipping once, until golden brown and cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head napa cabbage ½ lb brussels sprouts 2 Gala apples 4 sticks celery 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 6Halve the cabbage lengthwise, then cut out and discard the core; thinly slice crosswise and add to the large bowl with the remaining dressing.
- 7Trim ends and thinly slice Brussels sprouts. Medium dice celery. Add both to the bowl.
- 8Trim green onions and cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle; add to the bowl. Toss to combine the salad.
- 9Core and thinly slice apples.
- 10Roughly chop walnuts.
⅔ cup walnuts
- 11Thinly slice chicken into strips.
- 12To serve, divide salad between plates and top with apples, walnuts, and chicken. Enjoy!