- 4 tbspcapers
- 2 medium headscauliflower
- 2 lbcremini mushrooms
- 1 ½ lbhalibut fillet
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupraisins
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to broil and position rack about 6 inches under the broiler.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium heads cauliflower 2 lb cremini mushrooms 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 lemon
- 3Remove leaves from cauliflower; cut into bite-sized florets and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Cut mushrooms into quarters and add to the bowl with the cauliflower.
- 5Drizzle cauliflower and mushrooms with oil and season with thyme, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp thyme 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 6Place veggies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place baking sheet in oven and broil until golden, 6-8 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- 7Shave leaves from parsley stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Set aside.
- 8Cut lemon into wedges and set aside with parsley.
- 9Drain and rinse capers.
4 tbsp capers
- 10Spread the oil over the halibut using a spoon or your hands and season with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb halibut fillet 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 11When cauliflower is golden, place fish on top and sprinkle with capers. Broil until the fish is opaque, 5-7 minutes.
- 12When fish is cooked, sprinkle with raisins and broil until raisins are plump and hot, about 30 seconds.
½ cup raisins
- 13Divide halibut and vegetables between plates and drizzle with vinegar and any accumulated pan juices. Top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
2 tbsp white wine vinegar