- 2 tbspcapers
- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 1 lbcremini mushrooms
- ¾ lbhalibut fillet
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupraisins
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to broil on high and position rack about 6 inches under the broiler.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head cauliflower 1 lb cremini mushrooms ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ lemon
- 3Remove leaves from cauliflower; cut into bite-sized florets and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Cut mushrooms into quarters and add to the bowl with the cauliflower.
- 5Drizzle cauliflower and mushrooms with oil and season with thyme, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp thyme ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place baking sheet in oven and broil until golden, 6-8 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- 7Shave leaves from parsley stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Set aside.
- 8Cut lemon into wedges and set aside with parsley.
- 9Drain and rinse capers.
2 tbsp capers
- 10Spread the oil over the halibut using a spoon or your hands and season with salt and pepper.
¾ lb halibut fillet 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 11When cauliflower is golden, place fish on top and sprinkle with capers. Broil until the fish is opaque, 5-7 minutes.
- 12When fish is cooked, sprinkle with raisins and broil until raisins are plump and hot, about 30 seconds.
¼ cup raisins
- 13Divide halibut and vegetables between plates and drizzle with vinegar and any accumulated pan juices. Top with parsley and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!
1 tbsp white wine vinegar