- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½ small pkgfresh mint
- 1red bell pepper
- ¾ lbtilapia fillet
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium zucchini squash 1 tomato 1 mango 1 red bell pepper ½ small bunch cilantro ½ small pkg fresh mint 1 lime
- 2Trim ends, peel, and small dice zucchini. Small dice tomato. Transfer both to a large bowl.
- 3Peel the mango and slice the flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides; small dice and add to the large bowl.
- 4Seed the bell pepper, small dice, and transfer to the large bowl.
- 5Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 6Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 7Juice the lime over the veggies; add oil and spices and toss until well coated. Set aside in fridge until ready to serve.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper ⅛ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 8In a small bowl, combine the spices for the fish.
2 tsp paprika 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp oregano ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 9Using paper towel, pat the fillets dry, then rub with spice mixture on both sides.
¾ lb tilapia fillet
- 10Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 11Add the fillets to the skillet and cook, 3 minutes per side, until opaque and cooked through.
- 12To serve, divide the salad between plates and top with blackened tilapia. Enjoy!