- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 ½ lbtilapia fillet
- 2 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium zucchini squash 2 tomatoes 2 mangoes 2 red bell peppers 1 small bunch cilantro 1 small pkg fresh mint 2 limes
- 2Trim ends, peel, and small dice zucchini. Small dice tomatoes. Transfer both to a large bowl.
- 3Peel the mangoes and slice the flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides; small dice and add to the large bowl.
- 4Seed the bell peppers, small dice, and transfer to the large bowl.
- 5Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 6Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 7Juice the limes over the veggies; add oil and spices and toss until well coated. Set aside in fridge until ready to serve.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp cayenne pepper ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8In a small bowl, combine the spices for the fish.
4 tsp paprika 2 tsp cumin 2 tsp garlic powder 2 tsp onion powder 2 tsp oregano ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 9Using paper towel, pat the fillets dry, then rub with spice mixture on both sides.
1 ½ lb tilapia fillet
- 10Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 11Working in batches if necessary, add the fillets to the skillet and cook, 3 minutes per side, until opaque and cooked through.
- 12To serve, divide the salad between plates and top with blackened tilapia. Enjoy!