- ½ (6 oz) pkgblackberries
- 1 lbBrussels sprouts
- ¾ lbchicken drumsticks
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupwhole wheat couscous
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ (6 oz) pkg blackberries 1 lb Brussels sprouts ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Combine blackberries, water, vinegar, and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, mashing berries occasionally with a spoon, until liquid begins to thicken and berries break down, 5-8 minutes.
2 tbsp water 1 tbsp white wine vinegar 2 tsp brown sugar
- 4Meanwhile, pat chicken drumsticks dry with a paper towel and place on a large baking sheet pan; season with salt and pepper.
¾ lb chicken drumsticks ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Add butter and mustard to the saucepan; stir to combine until butter has melted. Transfer half the glaze to a small bowl and set aside.
1 tbsp butter, unsalted ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 6Coat all sides of the drumsticks with the remaining glaze. Place in the oven and roast, flipping once, until the chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- 7Trim and halve Brussels sprouts; place in a large bowl.
- 8Add oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the sprouts. Toss to combine and spread out in a single layer on the sheet pan with the chicken. Return to oven and roast until the sprouts are tender and chicken is cooked through, 15 minutes more.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Meanwhile, rinse and wipe out the small saucepan with a clean towel. Return to medium-high heat.
- 10Add broth and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, add couscous, and stir. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth ½ cup whole wheat couscous
- 11Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 12Add half of the parsley to the pan with the couscous and stir to combine.
- 13To serve, divide couscous, Brussels sprouts, and chicken between plates. Pour reserved glaze over the chicken. Garnish with remaining parsley and enjoy!