- 1 (6 oz) pkgblackberries
- 2 lbBrussels sprouts
- 1 ½ lbchicken drumsticks
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cupwhole wheat couscous
-  black pepper
-  brown sugar
-  butter, unsalted
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  white wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 (6 oz) pkg blackberries 2 lb Brussels sprouts 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3Combine blackberries, water, vinegar, and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, mashing berries occasionally with a spoon, until liquid begins to thicken and berries break down, 6-9 minutes.
¼ cup water 2 tbsp white wine vinegar 4 tsp brown sugar
- 4Meanwhile, pat chicken drumsticks dry with a paper towel and place on a baking sheet pan; season with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb chicken drumsticks ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Add butter and mustard to the saucepan; stir to combine until butter has melted. Transfer half the glaze to a small bowl and set aside.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6Coat all sides of the drumsticks with the remaining glaze. Place in the oven and roast, flipping once, until the chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- 7Trim and halve Brussels sprouts, then transfer to a second sheet pan.
- 8Drizzle sprouts with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine and spread out in a single layer. Place in the oven and roast until the sprouts are tender, 15-17 minutes.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Meanwhile, rinse and wipe out the small saucepan with a clean towel. Return to medium-high heat.
- 10Add broth and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, add couscous, and stir. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 11Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
- 12Add half of the parsley to the pan with the couscous and stir to combine.
- 13To serve, divide couscous, Brussels sprouts, and chicken between plates. Pour reserved glaze over the chicken. Garnish with remaining parsley and enjoy!