- ½ (12 oz) pkgbroccoli slaw
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- ¼ cuppeanuts, roasted unsalted
- 6 ozspaghetti pasta
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural peanut butter
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
7 cups water 1 tbsp salt 6 oz (1 quarter coin = 2 oz) spaghetti pasta
- 2Peel and mince the garlic. To prepare the sauce, in a small bowl, combine and whisk together the garlic, water, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, and crushed red pepper.
1 clove garlic 2 tbsp warm water 4 tbsp natural peanut butter 1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp soy sauce ½ tbsp honey ½ tbsp toasted sesame oil ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 3Toss the broccoli slaw into a large bowl. Wash and dry the cilantro. Shave the leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl with the broccoli slaw.
½ (12 oz) pkg broccoli slaw ½ small bunch cilantro
- 4Wash and cut the lime into wedges. Roughly chop the peanuts.
½ lime ¼ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- 5Drain the pasta in a colander and rinse under cold water. Shake to drain excess liquid, then add to the bowl with the broccoli slaw.
- 6Pour the peanut sauce over top and toss to coat.
- 7To serve, divide the noodles between bowls (or containers) and garnish with peanuts and lime wedges. Enjoy!