- 1 (12 oz) pkgbroccoli slaw
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 clovesgarlic
- ½ cuppeanuts, roasted unsalted
- 12 ozspaghetti pasta
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural peanut butter
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Fill a large pot halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
about 14 cups water 2 tbsp salt 12 oz (1 quarter coin = 2 oz) spaghetti pasta
- 2Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together garlic, water, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 4 tbsp warm water 8 tbsp natural peanut butter 2 tbsp rice vinegar 2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 3Toss broccoli slaw into a large bowl. Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to bowl.
1 (12 oz) pkg broccoli slaw 1 small bunch cilantro
- 4Wash and cut lime into wedges. Roughly chop peanuts.
1 lime ½ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- 5Drain pasta in a colander and rinse under cold water. Shake to drain excess liquid, then add to bowl with broccoli slaw.
- 6Pour peanut sauce over top and toss to coat.
- 7To serve, place noodles in a bowl and garnish with peanuts and lime wedges. Enjoy!