- 3 slicesbacon
- ¼ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- 1Gala apple
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Wash, core, and thinly slice apple into ⅛ inch wedges. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
1 Gala apple
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
6 eggs 2 tbsp water ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 4Chop bacon into smaller pieces.
3 strips bacon
- 5Add bacon to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate, leaving the grease in the skillet.
- 6Preheat oven to broil and position rack about 4 inches from the top.
- 7Grate ½ cup of cheddar. Add ½ to bowl with eggs and mix.
¼ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 8Once bacon has been transferred, add butter and apple slices to skillet. Stir to combine, and cook until apples are slightly softened, 1-2 minutes.
½ tbsp butter, unsalted
- 9Return about ½ of the bacon to the skillet. Spread out the apples and bacon evenly.
- 10Pour in egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 5-7 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle remaining cheddar and bacon over top. Place skillet in the oven until the top is set, 2-3 minutes.
- 12To serve, cut frittata into wedges and place on a plate. Enjoy!