- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- ½ mediumyellow onion
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium zucchini squash 2 tomatoes ½ small pkg fresh basil
- 2Peel and small dice onion; peel and mince garlic.
½ medium yellow onion 1 clove garlic
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add onion and garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- 7Trim ends from the zucchini and grate coarsely.
- 8Add zucchini and salt to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, 5-6 minutes. Use a spoon to remove excess liquid if necessary.
½ tsp salt
- 9Meanwhile, grate mozzarella. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl; add half the cheese and stir to combine.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese 6 eggs
- 10Spread the zucchini evenly in the skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in the egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 5-7 minutes.
- 11Slice tomatoes into wedges and place in a medium salad bowl; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ⅛ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 12Sprinkle remaining cheese over the frittata; place skillet in the oven and broil until the top is set, 2-3 minutes.
- 13Pick leaves off the stems of the basil, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons. Add to the bowl with the tomatoes and toss to combine.
- 14To serve, cut frittata into wedges and divide between plates with the tomato salad on the side. Enjoy!