- 1anchovy fillet, packed in oil
- 1 tbspcapers
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¾ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- ½ (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- ½ (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spring mix if it came pre-washed.)
½ lemon ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas 1 medium zucchini squash 1 avocado ½ (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 2If using frozen shrimp, place them in a colander and run under cold water to thaw them slightly and remove any ice crystals (if using fresh shrimp, skip this step). Place the shrimp on a clean towel or paper towels and pat dry.
¾ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 3Juice lemon into a small bowl. Shave leaves off the parsley stems; discard stems, mince the leaves, and add to the bowl.
- 4Finely chop the anchovy fillet. Add to the bowl along with mayo, capers, oil, Dijon, and salt; whisk to combine dressing and set aside.
1 anchovy fillet, packed in oil ¼ cup mayonnaise 1 tbsp capers 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 pinch salt
- 5Halve grape tomatoes. Trim green onions and cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle; place both in a medium bowl and set aside.
- 6Cut snap peas crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle. Trim zucchini, halve lengthwise, and cut crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-rounds.
- 7Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add peas, zucchini, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 pinch salt
- 9Meanwhile, peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 10Remove peas and zucchini to the bowl with the tomatoes. Return the skillet to medium-high heat, add more oil, and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 11Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, until cooked through and slightly golden, about 4 minutes; remove from the heat.
1 pinch salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 12Meanwhile, halve and pit the avocado; slice crosswise while still in the skin and scoop out with a spoon.
- 13To serve, divide mixed greens between plates; top with shrimp, vegetables, avocado, and dressing. Enjoy!