- 1 small bunchasparagus
- 1 cupedamame
- ½ small bunchfresh dill
- ¼ cuppine nuts
- 3 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash and chop the potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Place on a baking sheet pan along with the edamame; drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper, and spread out in a single layer.
3 medium yellow potatoes 1 cup edamame 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Place the potatoes and edamame in the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated) and bake until potatoes are fork-tender, about 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 avocado ½ small bunch fresh dill 1 lemon 1 small bunch asparagus
- 5Halve and pit the avocado. Slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out into a medium bowl. Mash well with a fork or potato masher.
- 6Using a knife, shave the dill leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 7Juice the lemon into the bowl. Add water, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine the dressing; add more water, 1 Tbsp at a time, if needed to reach a creamy, dressing-like consistency.
2 tbsp water ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Trim and cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces. Spread in an even layer on a second baking sheet pan, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 9Remove potatoes and edamame from the oven and toss; return them to the oven, along with the sheet of asparagus. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 10Remove potatoes, edamame, and asparagus from the oven and carefully add to the bowl with the dressing; toss well to combine.
- 11To serve, divide potato salad between dishes, top with pine nuts, and enjoy!
¼ cup pine nuts