- 8 slicesbacon
- 1 headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 2 mediumcarrots
- 0.45 kgground turkey
- 1 medium headnapa cabbage
- 1 mediumred onion
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  garlic powder
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium red onion 2 tomatoes 1 head butter (Boston) lettuce 1 medium head napa cabbage 2 medium carrots
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings. Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add onion and, stirring frequently, cook until softened, 4-5 minutes. Once done, transfer onions to a bowl and return skillet to medium heat.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Finely chop bacon.
8 slices bacon
- 5In a medium bowl, combine turkey, bacon, paprika, garlic powder, ground cumin, and black pepper. Mix well and form into 8 patties.
0.45 kg ground turkey 1 tbsp paprika 2 tsp garlic powder 2 tsp cumin ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the patties in the skillet; cook until they are cooked through and browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer patties to a plate.
- 7In a salad bowl, whisk together soya sauce, apple cider vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
¼ cup soy sauce 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar 2 tsp honey 2 tsp toasted sesame oil 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise and add to the salad bowl.
- 9Trim the ends and peel the carrot; discard the trimmings and coarsely grate the carrots. Add to the salad bowl and toss to combine.
- 10Separate the lettuce head into leaves. Slice the tomato crosswise into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
- 11To serve, place each patty on a lettuce leaf and top with a slice of tomato and grilled onions, arrange salad on the side. Enjoy!