- 4 slicesbacon
- ½ headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 mediumcarrot
- ½ lbground turkey
- ½ medium headnapa cabbage
- ½ mediumred onion
-  apple cider vinegar
-  black pepper
-  garlic powder
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium red onion 1 tomato ½ head butter (Boston) lettuce ½ medium head napa cabbage 1 medium carrot
- 2Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings. Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add onion and, stirring frequently, cook until softened, 4-5 minutes. Once done, transfer onions to a bowl and return skillet to medium heat.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Finely chop bacon.
4 slices bacon
- 5In a medium bowl, combine turkey, bacon, paprika, garlic powder, ground cumin, and black pepper. Mix well and form into 4 patties.
½ lb ground turkey 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp cumin ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the patties in the skillet; cook until they are cooked through and browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer patties to a plate.
- 7In a salad bowl, whisk together soya sauce, apple cider vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar 1 tsp honey 1 tsp toasted sesame oil 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise and add to the salad bowl.
- 9Trim the ends and peel the carrot; discard the trimmings and coarsely grate the carrots. Add to the salad bowl and toss to combine.
- 10Separate the lettuce head into leaves. Slice the tomato crosswise into ¼-inch-thick rounds.
- 11To serve, place each patty on a lettuce leaf and top with a slice of tomato and grilled onions, arrange salad on the side. Enjoy!