- 2 headsbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 4 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2red bell peppers
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  Dijon mustard
- 1Separate the lettuce into leaves; wash and spin dry in a salad spinner. Alternatively, wash in a colander, then transfer to a clean towel and pat dry. Set aside.
2 heads butter (Boston) lettuce
- 2Wash and dry the the remaining fresh produce.
2 red bell peppers 2 avocados 1 lime 1 small bunch cilantro
- 3Drain the tuna and transfer to a large salad bowl; flake with a fork.
4 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 4Quarter the bell peppers lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Small dice the peppers (cut into ¼-inch cubes) and add to the salad bowl.
- 5Halve the avocados lengthwise and twist the halves to separate, then remove the pit with a knife or spoon; scoop out and small dice the flesh (cut into ¼-inch cubes). Add to the salad bowl.
- 6Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add about ¾ of the cilantro to the salad bowl and save the rest for garnishing.
- 7Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces). Add to the salad bowl.
1 medium red onion
- 8Juice the lime and add to the salad bowl.
- 9Add mayonnaise, Dijon, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to the salad bowl; mix the salad until thoroughly coated in the dressing.
6 tbsp mayonnaise 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 10To serve, make the lettuce wraps by spooning the tuna salad into the doubled up lettuce leaves, then garnishing with the remaining cilantro. Enjoy!