- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 16 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 1 (13.5 fl oz) cancoconut milk
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 2orange bell peppers
- ½ lbwhite mushrooms
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
-  fish sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry mushrooms and bell peppers. Thinly slice mushrooms. Seed and small dice peppers. Transfer both to a medium bowl.
½ lb white mushrooms 2 orange bell peppers
- 2Peel and mince garlic and ginger. Grate 2 tsp of lime zest.
4 cloves garlic 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger 2 limes
- 3Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 5Coat bottom of saucepan with oil. Add chicken and, stirring frequently, cook until cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Return saucepan to stove. Add more oil, garlic and ginger. Stir until fragrant, 15-30 seconds. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, lime zest and juice. Stirring frequently, cook until vegetables are tender, 2-3 minutes.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil 1 lime
- 7Add broth, coconut milk, fish sauce, honey, and chicken. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
16 fl oz (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 1 (13.5 fl oz) can coconut milk 4 tsp fish sauce 2 tsp honey
- 8Toast bread.
4 slices whole grain bread
- 9Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Cut remaining lime into wedges.
1 small bunch cilantro
- 10To serve, pour soup into a bowl, garnish with cilantro and squeeze lime juice, and have bread on the side. Enjoy!