- 1 (15 oz) canblack beans
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
- ¾ lbsweet potato
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and place the rack in the center position.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
½ (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens) ¾ lb sweet potatoes ½ lime ½ small bunch cilantro
- 3Peel and medium dice the sweet potatoes into ½-inch cubes; transfer to a medium bowl.
- 4Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to a sheet pan and spread out in a single layer.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Place the potatoes in the oven and roast, tossing once halfway through cooking time, until the potatoes are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 7Scoop out the avocado flesh and transfer to a medium bowl; mash with a fork until smooth.
- 8Trim off and discard the root end of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the bowl with the mashed avocado.
1 clove garlic
- 9Juice the lime and add to the bowl.
- 10Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl; mix the dressing until well combined. Alternatively, use a hand blender to make a very smooth dressing.
1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Place the feta in a small bowl.
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 12Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 13Add the sweet potatoes and beans to the salad bowl; toss to combine.
- 14To serve, divide the mixed greens between dishes, top with the salad and feta, and drizzle with the dressing. Mix together and enjoy!