- 1 cupfrozen corn
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 ½ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 1 (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the rack in the center position.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 medium yellow potatoes 1 (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 3Medium dice the potatoes (cut into ½-inch cubes) and transfer to a baking sheet.
- 4Add the corn to the potatoes.
1 cup frozen corn
- 5Drizzle the potatoes and corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat, then arrange in a single layer.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the sheet in the oven and roast, tossing halfway through cooking time, until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 7Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a large bowl (that is big enough to hold the potato salad).
2 cloves garlic
- 8Add mayonnaise, paprika, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the garlic and mix together.
6 tbsp mayonnaise ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Cut the sugar snap peas crosswise (at an angle) into ¼-inch pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- 10Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise (at an angle) into ¼-inch pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- 11Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 12While the skillet heats up, pat the steak dry with paper towels and place on a plate. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb striploin (New York strip) steak 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 13Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 14Carefully place the steak in the skillet; flipping every 15 to 30 seconds, cook the steak until desired doneness (5 to 7 minutes for medium-rare). (Use a thermometer or cut into the steak to check the doneness.) Once done, transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 15Once the potatoes are tender, remove them from the oven and transfer to the salad bowl. Gently mix the ingredients together.
- 16Slice the steak against the grain into strips.
- 17To serve, divide the salad and steak slices between plates. Enjoy!