- ½ cupalmonds, sliced
- 2 (5 oz) pkgsbaby arugula
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 ½ lbraw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 2 (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Drain shrimp in a colander and rinse under cold water until there are no more ice chunks. Spread out on a clean towel and pat dry.
1 ½ lb raw peeled shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce (skip the arugula if it came pre-washed).
2 (5 oz) pkgs baby arugula 2 (16 oz) pkg strawberries 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 lemons
- 3Trim off the stem ends and slice the strawberries; add to a large salad bowl along with the arugula.
- 4Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions and cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle; add to the bowl with the strawberries and toss to combine.
- 5Juice lemon into a small bowl; add oil, Dijon, vinegar, maple syrup, and spices. Whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 4 tsp Dijon mustard 4 tsp red wine vinegar 4 tsp pure maple syrup ½ tsp dill ½ tsp basil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 9Add the shrimp and garlic to the skillet; cook until shrimp are opaque, 1-2 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 10To serve, divide the salad between the plates, top with feta, sliced almonds, and shrimp. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese ½ cup almonds, sliced