- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 (8 oz) pkgfresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 clovesgarlic
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 2Wash and dry spinach and tomatoes. Slice tomatoes into rounds. Peel and mince garlic.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 2 tomatoes 4 cloves garlic
- 3Thinly slice mozzarella.
1 (8 oz) pkg fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, water, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
12 eggs 4 tbsp water ½ tsp Italian seasoning ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add garlic and spinach. Cook until spinach begins to wilt, 1-2 minutes.
about 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Pour in egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 8-10 minutes.
- 8Add tomatoes and mozzarella.
- 9Place skillet in the oven and broil until the top is set, 2-3 minutes.
- 10To serve, cut frittata into wedges and place on a plate. Enjoy!