- 1 cupbasmati rice
- 1 (340 g) pkgbroccoli slaw
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 2 (2 ½ cm) piecesginger root
- 0.68 kgground turkey
-  black pepper
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  natural peanut butter
-  onion powder
-  panko bread crumbs
-  rice vinegar
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- 2Using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a medium saucepan. Add water and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
1 cup basmati rice 2 cup water
- 3In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, eggs, and spices; mix with your hands until well combined.
0.68 kg ground turkey ½ cup panko bread crumbs 2 eggs ½ tsp garlic powder ½ tsp onion powder ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 4Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15-18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Coat the bottom of a large baking dish with oil. Using a tablespoon measure, form the turkey mixture into rounded meatballs and place in the dish. Place in the oven and bake until golden and cooked through 15-18 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Meanwhile, peel and mince the garlic; wash, peel, and mince or grate the ginger. Place in a small saucepan.
4 cloves garlic 2 (2 ½ cm) pieces ginger root
- 7Add soy sauce, vinegar, oil, chili-garlic sauce, and honey to the saucepan with the ginger and garlic; whisk to combine the sauce for the meatballs.
2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp rice vinegar 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil 4 tsp chili-garlic sauce 4 tsp honey
- 8Bring the sauce to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently; reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- 9Peel and mince garlic; add to a large bowl along with water, peanut butter, vinegar, and soy sauce. Whisk to combine the dressing.
2 cloves garlic ¼ cup water 2 tbsp natural peanut butter 2 tsp rice vinegar 2 tsp soy sauce
- 10Add broccoli slaw to bowl with dressing and toss to combine.
1 (340 g) pkg broccoli slaw
- 11Remove meatballs from oven, drizzle with sauce, and toss to coat.
- 12To serve, divide rice and peanut slaw between plates. Top rice with meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
2 tbsp sesame seeds