- 1 cupbasmati rice
- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 2 (12 oz) pkgextra firm tofu
- 4 clovesgarlic
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a small saucepan. Season the rice with salt and add water; bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
1 cup basmati rice ¼ tsp salt 16 fl oz (2 cups) water
- 2Wash oranges and grate 1 tbsp of zest into a medium bowl, then juice oranges into the same bowl. Add water, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, chili-garlic sauce, and cornstarch to bowl and whisk together.
2 oranges 1 tbsp warm water 4 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp rice vinegar 2 tbsp honey ½ tsp chili-garlic sauce 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15 to 18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 4Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels. Medium dice.
2 (12 oz) pkg extra firm tofu
- 6Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add tofu and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 7-9 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 7Peel and mince garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 8Wash broccoli. Separate into bite-sized florets and cut stem into smaller pieces.
4 medium crowns broccoli
- 9Once tofu has been transferred, coat skillet with more oil. Add garlic and broccoli. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp and bright green, 3-4 minutes.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 10Return tofu to skillet and pour in sauce. Stir to coat until sauce thickens, 1-2 minutes.
- 11Uncover the rice and fluff with a fork.
- 12Serve broccoli and tofu over top rice and enjoy!