- ½ (142 g) pkgbaby spinach
- 0.23 kgcremini mushrooms
- 1 (340 g) pkgextra firm tofu
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 (2 ½ cm) piecesginger root
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ cupjasmine rice
- 0.23 kglean ground pork
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a small saucepan. Add water and salt; bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
½ cup jasmine rice 1 cup water ⅛ tsp salt
- 2Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15-18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
0.23 kg cremini mushrooms 2 (2 ½ cm) pieces ginger root ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ (142 g) pkg baby spinach
- 4Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Slice the mushrooms and set aside.
- 6Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add ground pork and cook, breaking the meat apart with a spoon, until the pork begins to brown, 3-4 minutes.
½ tsp toasted sesame oil 0.23 kg lean ground pork
- 7Meanwhile, drain and dice tofu into ½-inch cubes; add to the skillet with the pork.
1 (340 g) pkg extra firm tofu
- 8Peel and mince or grate ginger; peel and mince garlic.
2 cloves garlic
- 9Add ginger and garlic to the skillet; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30-60 seconds.
- 10Add mushrooms, soy sauce, vinegar, and chili-garlic sauce to the skillet; continue to cook, stirring often, until the mushrooms begin to soften, 4-5 minutes.
1 ½ tbsp soy sauce 2 tsp rice vinegar 1 ½ tsp chili-garlic sauce
- 11Meanwhile, in a small bowl, make a slurry by whisking water with cornstarch until smooth.
1 tsp cornstarch 1 tbsp water
- 12Trim green onions; cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces. Add most of the green onions to the skillet (reserve a small amount for garnish).
- 13Add spinach to the skillet in handfuls, waiting for the spinach to wilt slightly before adding the next handful.
- 14Add the cornstarch slurry to the skillet in a steady stream while stirring quickly. Cook, stirring often, until the sauce thickens, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 15To serve, divide rice and tofu-pork mixture between bowls or plates. Garnish with reserved green onions and enjoy!