- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 mediumcarrot
- ½ small pkgchives
- 1 mediumyellow onion
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach and chives if they came pre-washed.)
2 medium yellow potatoes ½ small pkg chives ½ (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 medium carrot 1 tomato
- 2Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Using a mandoline or knife, slice the potatoes into very thin slices and transfer to a medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
½ tsp salt
- 4Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings.
1 medium yellow onion
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add onion to the pan, stirring until soft and golden brown, 4-5 minutes; remove from skillet and set aside.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add the potato slices to the skillet. Cook potatoes, flipping occasionally, until tender, 5-7 minutes. Once cooked, spread onion in a layer on top of the potatoes.
- 7Crack the eggs into a medium bowl, add water and season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
6 eggs 2 tbsp water ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Pour the egg mixture into the skillet gently so you don't disturb the potatoes. Cover with a lid and cook until eggs are no longer runny in the center, about 5-6 minutes.
- 9While frittata is cooking, combine balsamic, oil, honey, Dijon, salt, and pepper in a large bowl to make the dressing for the salad.
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp honey ½ tsp Dijon mustard ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Peel the carrot, then trim off the ends. Using a box grater, coarsely grate. Medium dice tomato and add both to the bowl with the dressing.
- 11Add spinach to the bowl and toss to combine.
- 12Chop chives into small pieces.
- 13When frittata is done cooking, remove from heat and place a cutting board on top of the skillet. Using oven mitts, flip the pan to turn the frittata out onto the cutting board so that potatoes are facing up.
- 14To serve, cut frittata into wedges and divide between plates. Garnish with chives and serve with spinach salad. Enjoy!