- 2 (398 ml) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 0.454 kgchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 472 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2jalapeño peppers
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- 2Peel and small dice onion. Peel and mince garlic. Wash, seed, and mince jalapeño.
1 medium yellow onion 4 cloves garlic 2 jalapeño peppers
- 3Coat bottom of pot with oil. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeño. Stirring frequently, cook until onion is softened, 3-4 minutes.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 4Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
0.454 kg chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 5Drain and rinse beans.
2 (398 ml) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 6Add chicken to pot and, stirring occasionally, cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes.
- 7Wash and dry cilantro. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
1 small bunch cilantro
- 8Add beans, broth, ½ of the cilantro (save the rest for garnishing), cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
472 ml (2 cups) chicken or vegetable broth 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp oregano 1 tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Toast bread.
4 slices whole grain bread
- 10Halve and pit avocados; scoop out and medium dice.
- 11To serve, add chili to a bowl and garnish with avocado and remaining cilantro. Enjoy!