- 1 small bunchasparagus
- 5 slicesbacon
- 1 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small pkgfresh mint
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, onion powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Pat the chicken dry with paper towel; sprinkle chicken with half of the spice blend. Wrap each thigh in 1-2 strips of bacon, place in a baking dish, and sprinkle with the remaining spice blend.
1 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless 5 slices bacon
- 4Place chicken in the oven and bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through (internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F), 20-25 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium zucchini squash 1 small bunch asparagus ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ small pkg fresh mint ½ lemon
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the zucchini; medium dice the zucchini (cut into ½-inch cubes) and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 7Snap or cut off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus; transfer to the medium bowl.
- 8Trim off and discard the root ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle and transfer to the medium bowl.
- 9Pick the mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Save some of the mint for garnish and add the rest to the medium bowl.
- 10Juice the lemon and add the juice to the medium bowl.
- 11Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat, then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Cook until vegetables are fork tender, 12-15 minutes.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12Remove both pans from oven. Change oven setting to broil and position rack near the top. Return chicken pan to oven and broil until bacon crisps, 2-3 minutes.
- 13To serve, divide the chicken and vegetables between plates and garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!