- ¾ cupedamame
- ½English cucumber
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- ½ cupjasmine rice
- ½ bunchradish
- 1 (4 oz) pkgsmoked salmon
-  brown sugar
-  chili-garlic sauce
-  rice vinegar
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 (1 inch) piece ginger root ½ English cucumber ½ bunch radish ½ mango 1 avocado
- 2Peel and grate or mince the ginger.
- 3Using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a small saucepan. Add ginger, water, and salt; bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
½ cup jasmine rice 1 cup water ¼ tsp salt
- 4Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15-18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, place edamame in the colander and rinse under hot, running water (from the tap) to defrost; set aside to drain.
¾ cup edamame
- 6Combine vinegar, sesame seeds, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk to dissolve the sugar.
1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tsp sesame seeds 1 tsp brown sugar ⅛ tsp salt
- 7Trim cucumber and thinly slice crosswise into rounds. Add to the bowl with the vinegar mixture.
- 8Trim off and discard tops and root ends of radishes; thinly slice and add to the bowl with the cucumber. Stir to combine the salad.
- 9Peel mango and slice flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides. Medium dice and set aside.
- 10Combine chili-garlic sauce and mayonnaise in a small bowl; whisk until smooth.
1 tsp chili-garlic sauce 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 11Halve and pit the avocado. Slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out, keeping avocado halves intact. Fill avocado halves with spicy mayo.
- 12Divide rice, edamame, mango, and cucumber-radish salad between bowls; top with smoked salmon and an avocado half. Serve with soy sauce on the side and enjoy!
1 (4 oz) pkg smoked salmon 2 tsp soy sauce