- 1 crownbroccoli
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 (1 inch) pieceginger root
- 1red bell pepper
- ½ mediumred onion
- ½ (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  sesame seeds
-  tamari soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 red bell pepper 1 crown broccoli ½ (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas 1 (1 inch) piece ginger root
- 3Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels, rub with olive oil, season generously with salt and pepper on both sides and place in the middle of a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Peel and medium dice the onion. Cut the sugar snap peas crosswise (at an angle) into 1-inch pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
½ medium red onion
- 5Cut the bell pepper into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard the seeds and white membranes. Medium dice the pepper, add to the bowl with the onion.
- 6Separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into bite-sized pieces and add to bowl with other vegetables.
- 7Drizzle the vegetables with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat, then arrange in a single layer on baking sheet around the chicken breasts. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 8Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 9Peel and mince the garlic. Peel and mince or grate the ginger. Add to the saucepan, cook stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
1 clove garlic
- 10Add soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, sesame seeds and water to the saucepan. Bring sauce to a boil, then reduce heat to low, stirring frequently.
2 tbsp tamari soy sauce 1 ½ tbsp honey 1 tsp toasted sesame oil 1 tbsp sesame seeds 2 tbsp water
- 11Combine cornstarch with water in a small bowl and pour into sauce. Let sauce thicken for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat and set aside.
1 ½ tsp cornstarch 1 tbsp water
- 12Remove chicken from oven, drizzle sauce over top and return to oven for another 5 minutes or until sauce is sticky and chicken is cooked through.
- 13To serve, slice chicken into strips. Divide between plates and sprinkle sesame seeds over top. Enjoy!
1 tbsp sesame seeds