- 1 bunchkale
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and place the rack in the center position.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 medium yellow potatoes 1 bunch kale
- 3Medium dice the potatoes and transfer to a sheet pan.
- 4Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss thoroughly to coat, then arrange in a single layer.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Place the potatoes in the oven and roast for 10 minutes while you prepare the kale and salmon.
- 6In a large bowl, combine and whisk together olive oil, Dijon, honey, salt, and pepper.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Cut out and discard the kale stems; chop leaves crosswise into 1-inch strips. Add the kale to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat.
- 8Pat dry the salmon with paper towels and place on a plate; rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Evenly spread the kale over the potatoes, then top with the salmon.
- 10Return the pan to the oven; roast until the salmon is cooked through and the kale is crispy; 8 to 10 minutes.
- 11To serve, divide the potatoes and kale between plates and top with the salmon. Enjoy!