- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ⅓ cupsplain Greek yogurt
- 1 mediumred onion
- 1 tbsptomato paste
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Peel and mince or grate the ginger. Peel and mince or press the garlic. Set half of the garlic aside.
2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 4 cloves garlic
- 3In a medium bowl, combine ginger, tomato paste, cumin, paprika, cayenne, and salt, with half of the garlic, and yogurt. Add chicken and toss to coat.
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tbsp tomato paste 1 tsp cumin ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp salt 2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 4Wash cauliflower and cut off the leaves. Separate into small florets and cut the thick stems into smaller pieces; transfer to a sheet pan. Peel and cut onion into ½-inch pieces; add to the sheet pan with the cauliflower.
1 medium head cauliflower 1 medium red onion
- 5Toss cauliflower and onion on the pan with oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and place in the oven. Roast until the cauliflower is fork-tender (about 18-20 minutes).
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Transfer the chicken to a sheet pan, spreading the pieces out in a single layer. Place the pan in the oven and roast until cooked through (18- 20minutes).
- 7Meanwhile, combine olive oil, paprika, cumin, salt, and remaining yogurt and garlic in a medium bowl.
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp paprika 1 tsp cumin ½ tsp salt
- 8Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Once cooked, remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss with fresh parsley.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 9To serve, arrange the chicken and vegetables on plates, and top chicken with a dollop of yogurt sauce. Enjoy!