- 1anchovy fillet, packed in oil
- 1Gala apple
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 1 headromaine lettuce
- ¾ lbsalmon fillet
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  sesame seeds
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lemon 1 head romaine lettuce 1 Gala apple
- 2Zest the lemon into a large salad bowl. Juice half of the lemon into the same bowl. Cut remaining lemon into wedges and set aside.
- 3Add water, tahini, Dijon, oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl with lemon juice and zest; whisk until the dressing becomes smooth and glossy.
2 tbsp water 2 tbsp tahini 2 tsp Dijon mustard 2 tsp toasted sesame oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Peel and finely mince garlic. Finely mince anchovy fillet; transfer both to the salad bowl.
1 clove garlic 1 anchovy fillet, packed in oil
- 5Finely grate half of the Parmesan and add to the salad bowl (set the rest aside for garnish). Stir to combine and set aside.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 6Pat the salmon fillets dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper.
¾ lb salmon fillet ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Combine the egg and cornstarch into a medium bowl; beat with a whisk or fork until smooth and frothy.
1 egg 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 8Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 9While the skillet is heating, dip the skinless side of the salmon into the egg mixture and place back on the plate, skin-side down. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the surface of the fish, pressing down gently with your fingers to adhere.
2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 11Add salmon to the skillet, sesame-seed side down, and cook until crust is firm and seeds are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until salmon is cooked through and skin is crispy, 5-7 minutes longer. Remove skillet from the heat.
- 12Meanwhile, chop or tear the romaine into bite-sized pieces and transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
- 13Wash, core, and thinly slice the apple; add to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 14To serve, divide salad and salmon between bowls or plates. Grate reserved Parmesan over top and garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!