- 1 cupbasmati rice
- 4 crownsbroccoli
- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
-  sesame seeds
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Using a strainer or colander, rinse the rice under cold, running water, then drain and transfer to a small saucepan. Add water and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
1 cup basmati rice 16 fl oz (2 cups) water
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and cornstarch.
2 eggs 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add to egg mixture and toss to coat. Set aside.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Once the liquid comes to a boil, stir the mixture, cover the saucepan, and reduce the heat to low. Cook the rice until the liquid is fully absorbed, 15 to 18 minutes. Once done, remove the rice from the heat and let it stand, still covered, for 5 minutes.
- 5Wash and cut broccoli into same-size florets. Cut remaining stalks into smaller pieces. Wash, trim root ends, and chop green onions.
4 crowns broccoli 1 small bunch green onions
- 6Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together garlic, honey, soy sauce, oil, and seeds. Set aside.
2 cloves garlic 4 tbsp honey 4 tbsp soy sauce 2 tsp toasted sesame oil 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 8Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a bowl.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 9Return skillet to stove and add more oil. Add broccoli and, stirring frequently, cook until tender and bright green, 3-4 minutes.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 10Return chicken to skillet, pour in sauce, and add onions. Stir and cook until sauce thickens, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 11Uncover rice and fluff with a fork.
- 12To serve, place rice in a bowl and top with stir fry. Enjoy!