- 2 lbbrussels sprouts
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 clovesgarlic
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  natural peanut butter
-  soy sauce
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 lb brussels sprouts 1 lime
- 2Remove the outer layer of leaves from the Brussels sprouts, then trim off and discard the stem ends; quarter the sprouts lengthwise and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4While the skillet heats up, pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Carefully place the chicken thighs in the skillet; sear on both sides until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Then, reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until they are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes total. Once done, transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 7While the chicken cooks, trim off and discard the ends of the shallots; peel and mince the shallots.
- 8Once the chicken has been transferred, add the shallots to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 9Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Once done, remove from the heat.
- 10While the sprouts cook, juice the lime and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 11Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the lime juice.
2 cloves garlic
- 12To the lime juice and garlic, add peanut butter, water, soy sauce, honey, and crushed red pepper; whisk together.
4 tbsp natural peanut butter 3 tbsp water 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 13To serve, divide the chicken thighs and Brussels sprouts between dishes; drizzle with the peanut sauce or serve the sauce on the side for dipping. Enjoy!