- 2 lbchicken wings, split with tips removed
- 1English cucumber
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together salt and pepper.
2 tsp salt 3 tsp black pepper
- 3Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss to coat.
2 lb chicken wings, split with tips removed
- 4Transfer the wings to a baking sheet and spread out in a single layer. Place in the oven and, turning halfway through cooking time, bake until crispy, 20-25 minutes.
- 5Wash the green onions, trim ends, and thinly slice on an angle. Peel and mince the garlic.
1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 4 cloves garlic
- 6In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, green onions, and sesame oil. Set aside.
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 7Wash the tomatoes and cucumber. Halve the tomatoes and transfer to a medium bowl. Medium dice the cucumber and add to the bowl.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 English cucumber
- 8Peel and medium dice the onion and add to the bowl.
1 medium red onion
- 9Halve and pit the avocados; scoop out the flesh with a spoon, medium dice, and add to the bowl.
- 10Drizzle the salad with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 11Once the chicken wings are cooked, add the sesame oil mixture over top and toss to coat.
- 12Serve the wings on a plate with salad on the side. Enjoy!